Your use of all of our Services, including our Website is bound by this Acceptable Use Policy ('AUP'). Words defined in the allthe.domains General Terms & Conditions shall have the same meaning in this policy.
You may only use our Services and our Website for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website or Services in any way which may break the law or which will breach the following prohibited uses.
- In any unlawful or fraudulent way, or which may have an unlawful or fraudulent effect or purpose.
- To send unsolicited bulk email or SPAM of any kind.
- To knowingly upload or download any material which contains viruses, malware, trojans, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To publish any content which may be considered, in our sole discretion, to be promoting violence, terrorism, animal abuse, hateful or inflammatory content, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or nationality.
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of any 3rd party, including copyright, trademarks or other recognised enforcable protection.
- Deceptive or fraudulent content or activity.
- Threatening, abusive, or invasive to another person's privacy or to otherwise likely to cause unnecessary anxiety.
- To in any way cause or attempt to cause harm to a minor or invade the privacy of a minor.
- Pornographic or sexually explicit material without our prior written consent.
- Any content which is illegal under English or European law.
- To permit anonymous uploads which is then published on your hosting.
- Storing content which does not directly relate to your website files.
- Bittorrent files, warez, p2p, or other file sharing technologies.
- Any software which uses excessive resources.
- Proxy services.
- Engages in the promotion, sale, or distribution of prescription medications without our prior written consent and verification of appropriate licenses.
- Promotes or facilitates prostitution or sex trafficking.
- Gambling or other games of chance without our prior written consent and verification of appropriate licenses.
We always strive to provide a respectful, courteous service to our customers when we communicate via Live Chat, phone, and email. We expect, and our staff deserve, the same level of respect from our customers.
Should we find ourselves in the rare situation of a customer becoming threatening or abusive, we will usually first warn the customer that the conduct is unacceptable. Should the customer persist we may not respond to tickets/emails and will terminate phone calls.
We will report any threats of violence or persistent abuse directed at our staff to the relevant authorities.
Breach of AUP:
Should we identify a breach of the prohibited uses we will take action depending on the severity of the breach.
For minor infractions, we will provide notice to the account holder and may suspend the website until resolution or remove offending files.
For serious breaches, we reserve the right to immediately terminate our Agreement, as this would consitute a material breach of our Agreement.
In addition to our right to terminate the Agreement, we may also instigate legal proceedings against the offender in order to reimburse all of our costs resulting from the breach of this agreement.
Should the infringement constitute a breach of UK law we may also disclose information to the relevant authorities.
Last updated: 20th November 2018