WHOIS Privacy replaces registrant contact data on the public WHOIS with our privacy service. The following terms and conditions apply to all registrants who enable WHOIS Privacy on their domain name.
- You must provide valid and accurate contact information for your domain and ensure it is updated within 3 days, should this change
- You must respond, within 5 days to any requests regarding the use of this service from allthe.domains, WHOISTrustee, or our partners.
- You warrant that no third party rights, including trademark or other intellectual property, will be infringed or unlawful activity conducted in relation to the domain name.
- You agree to indemnify allthe.domains, WHOISTrustee, our partners, employees, directors, or agents from any and all claims arising from the use of the domain registration itself or this privacy service.
- We will disclose the underlying information when we receive a validated request from law enforcement, or a court order.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the WHOIS Privacy service without notice at our sole discretion.
- allthe.domains and our partner WHOISTrustee can amend these terms without notice at any time.
For most domains we have partnered with WHOISTrustee to provide a WHOIS Privacy Service, you can view their full terms here.
Last updated: 12th October 2018